7:00AM Start from Saigon to Cai Be around 2 hours by bus. Around 15 minutes driving on a small boat, you will see the Cai Be Village.
Then we will stop at some local factories, such as fish sauce family factory, net rice paper for special spring roll house, the crispy rice popcorn…, coconut factory to learn about the way how to make coconut candy here and taste some local products. After that, Leaving this island for another island by hand rowed boat through the green canals, we will have time to ride the bike to discover the slowly and peaceful local life in this village. You will roam through this island to taste some kinds of tropical fruit, listening traditional music and pick up fruit by yourself.
Lunch will be served in heart of the garden with a special Mekong River's style and enjoy the Southern Vietnamese folk music. Then we continue to Sadec one of the hidden town in Mekong Delta.
We will basically do the following activities in Xeo Quyt Village:
- Cajuput Forest Sampan Hand Rowing in Xeo Quyt.
- Ancient House
Back to Ho Chi Minh City on the way back, stop at a charming garden for relaxing or a local temple (if time permit).
End tour at 6:30PM.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Local English speaking tour guide; other languages are -available on request
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled drinking water on the car/bus
- All entrance fee
- Private boat trip
- Beverage/drinks on meal (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses not clearly mentioned in the Inclusion part
- South Vietnam Shore Excursions
- Mekong Delta Shore Excursions
- Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong Delta Shore Excursions
- Mekong Delta Homestay
- Mekong Delta Homestay Tour
- Mekong Secret Part: Cai Be Village and Xeo Quyt Forest Full Day
- Cai Be Village and Xeo Quyt Forest Full Day
- Cai Be Village Full Day
- Mekong Delta Tour Full Day